miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

to dance is a sport?

to dance is a sport?

Can be considered that to dance it is a sport? Well, there are discussions on this,… Let us say that aeróbic, yes that is a sport, because has complete movements, like swimming,… however, if we defined sport (physical) by the mere fact to sweat, yes, the dance is a sport,… only is necessary to see breakers,…



When somebody sees me dance, it does not think that I am making sport, thinks that me I am passing it well, who I do it because I want, and it desires to me to move,…

This, is what does, that the dance, is not really considered in serious, a sport, but hobby, that almost is because they say to you, that, “you are making the idiot”, as already me it said somebody to it,… to dance, to make sport

No hay comentarios: