viernes, 27 de abril de 2007

Come to list


Come to list I take approximately 2 months writing in this one blog, that many people have requested me who write,… and I am receiving enough good visits like yours,…

For not perderte of Vista, and to follow avisándote of new articles, advice, and curiosities To dance Michael Jackson, to create a group and to maintain it, or to dance in general, I recommend you that you notes to my list of subscribers whom there are here to the right.

Nonshipment Spam, nor many post office, almost, all the opposite, say to me that it sends the more information to you by email, but I do not like to tire.

To only send the impressive post office of some important articles or news on hip hop, michael Jackson, etc,…

Follows kind, because I have Many more things than contarte,….

Come to the list of the right, only pon the name, last name and your email. (decirte does not make lack that you can be terminated when you want, I will not insist, but I will think… your you lose it);)

Also you can send an email a: bailamj-subscribe@domeus.es and ready!

No hay comentarios: