martes, 24 de abril de 2007

It creates your own video-paper clip


It creates your own video-paper clip I do not know if it is an odd habit, or it has passed you sometimes, like a my, but whenever I listen to my walkman (now mp3) and I go by the street, I imagine a video-paper clip,… or it memory, or me the invention! That more it is amused! Everything comes from the imagination,… I have enough facility to invent videos to me, in fact, is one of the things that I would like to do someday,…:)

If you dance, (for that reason you are reading this blog or book, no) you will realize, that when you have been many years dancing, you will try to remove your own choreography, at least you will try it, because to everybody it does not come out to him well,… To invent a video-paper clip, is the same.

even easier, because you are based on other video-clips that you have seen, you take ideas, and you project them in your mind,… Just as we spoke the other day on the improvisation, this, is very similar. You must have a lot in your head of images, planes, steps! , etc. that you can use in your head,…

I have made some video-clips with gbmj, not many, by lack of time and resources, but for example, yes that I have made choreographies imaginándo how Michael would do Jackson, for example the Unbreakable subject, of disc INVINCIBLE, does not have video, but nevertheless he was candidate to be single,…

I tried at all costs in my head, to invent and to try how Michael had done it, and what she left to me was thus,… (you can look for it in youtube), much people congratulated me by my work,… said that it was a very personal choreography, with a touch of Jackson, and was that what wanted, my “touch”, and the “touch” of MJ.

Mainly they congratulated fans to me, because they knew that was I, how I am, how I dance, and know the mega fan that I am of the dance of Jackson (also of music), but mainly of the dance, and the spectacle.

No hay comentarios: