martes, 10 de abril de 2007

IMPROVISATION

IMPROVISATION

For my, like coreographer and professor, IMPROVISATION is more important, perhaps, because she is one of the few things that know to make little people,…

When it gave class and it said to them: “Now you must improvise 10 seconds”, (for me, like dancer, it was the good news to desibiir to me and to dance as I want, without choreography, but for the rest,…), they say to me: “but deivit, that I do? that steps I do? ”, then I said to them, you can this,… or this,… (with which, no longer it was improvisation, but, something programmed), that, by the way, usually she notices if you have prepared something, or no,… in the face to think, the face to enjoy, precise movements, or to the air (I talk about, natural, that escape).

Today, I want to leave something to you recorded with my voice (spanish), so that you hear to me, and you at heart have left more words of your learning,… (we went the life learning,… enjoys)

No hay comentarios: